Travel Klinix can offer a wide range of travel vaccinations. You may want to take time out of university, de-stress and backpack overland through South-East Asia. Alternatively your school may be organising a cultural trip to Sri Lanka. Or, it may be that you simply want to let yourself go and have decided to join a conservation project in the rainforests of South America. Wherever you are travelling, we have the knowledge, expertise and skills to help you plan a safe journey.
Why Travel Klinix?
- Consultant expertise: Travel Klinix is run by Dr Ravi Gowda, a consultant in infectious diseases and a specialist in tropical and travel medicine
- Nursing excellence: Gemma Hicks is an experienced nursing sister having previously cared for patients with infections on a specialist ward
- Unrivalled service: The only travel health clinic in the region with such expertise
- Trust : You can therefore be reassured that you will receive the correct vaccinations for your trip and in a safe manner
- Flexible appointments : We offer flexible same day, evening and weekend appointments
- Accessible location with free parking
- Professional and yet friendly service. See what our customers say:
- Excellent personalised approach to travel ID protection. Highly recommended” – RK
- “They are reassuring, calm, professional, friendly – I now feel ready to face any diseases the world cares to throw at me!” – SB
We can provide holiday jabs for anywhere in the world as well as the following popular destinations:
Central and South America