- Currently we only offer booked appointments though in the future we hope to provide a walk in service.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund any oral medications or vaccinations once they have been administered.
- Terms and conditions for advance payments and deposits paid: Advance payments are required for some consultations to secure an appointment. For consultations, you will receive a full refund if you give a full 24hrs notice of any cancellation. No refunds are given if you cancel an appointment with less than 24hrs notice. If your flight is cancelled then you may use the advance payment for a further service up to a maximum of 6 months from the date of the initial scheduled appointment.
- Pre-paid vaccines are not refundable unless they can be allocated to another client before the vaccine expiry date, and you have given 24hrs notice . Alternatively, the appointment maybe be re-scheduled providing you are able to give at least 24hrs notice and before the vaccine expiry date.
- All products must paid for on the day they are received. Corporate clients may be offered credit facilities subject to the terms of an appropriate credit search.
- If we feel that a specific product/vaccine is clinically inappropriate for a client then we will not offer it. Although we will take the client’s view into consideration, the Medical Director’s decision will be final.
- If you are in some way dissatisfied with the service, please contact our director Dr Ravi Gowda for information on our formal complaints procedure. We shall endeavour to resolve any issues promptly.
- Please note we employ a zero tolerance policy towards any violence, abuse or aggression towards our staff.
Travel Klinix is regulated by the Care Quality Commission: 1-728280882