Terms and Conditions
- Currently we only offer booked appointments though in the future we hope to provide a walk in service.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund any oral medications or vaccinations once they have been administered.
- Terms and Conditions for deposits paid
- DepositsWe ask for a £25 per person deposit to secure an appointment. You will receive a refund if you give a full 7 days’ notice of any cancellation. No refunds are given if the appointment is cancelled with less than 7 days’ notice.
If your flight is cancelled then you may use the deposit for a further service up to a maximum of 6 months from the date of the initial scheduled appointment.
- All products must paid for on the day they are received. Corporate clients may be offered credit facilities subject to the terms of an appropriate credit search.
- If we feel that a specific product is inappropriate for a client then we shall make that recommendation. The Medical Director shall be responsible for the final decision though we shall take into account the client’s view as much as possible.
- If you are in some way dissatisfied with the service, please contact our director Dr Ravi Gowda for information on our formal complaints procedure. We shall endeavour to resolve any issues promptly. We employ a zero tolerance policy towards violence or aggression towards our staff.
Travel Klinix is regulated by the Care Quality Commission: 1-728280882