At Travel Klinix, we can assure you that we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who use our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices please e mail email@example.com
Who are we?
Travel Klinix is an independent health and wellbeing clinic. We provide a range of services tailored to meet each individual’s health needs at competitive prices. All of our services are provided by highly trained, skilled specialist clinicians
Travel Klinix is a regulated by the Care Quality Commission and the clinical staff uphold all standards outlined by the GMC and NMC.
Ravi Gowda is our Medical Director and also is the Data controller for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Gemma Hicks is the Data Protection Officer. Both are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information.
How do we collect information from you?
- When you interact with us directly: During your visit to Travel Klinix we will process your personal information to create an electronic health record. You will be asked to complete a risk assessment form which will also give you consent options about how you would like your data to be processed.
- When you submit an online enquiry: We often use this information to communicate with you pre appointment. This information is used to answer the enquiry and not for any other purposes.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and telephone number. Following completion of our risk assessment and consultation, we will also have obtained information about your age, previous medical history and previous vaccine history
Data Protection Law recognises that some categories of personal information are more sensitive. Sensitive Personal Information can include information about a person’s health, race, ethnic origin, political opinions, sex life, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We will only use this information:
- For the purposes that you consent to. The options are:
- Vital Communication only
- Research and Audit
- Provision of information about new services, improvements and offers
- We will not pass on your details to anyone else without your express permission except in exceptional circumstances. Examples of this would be a loss of life or significant safe guarding risk to individual(s).
Who has access to your information?
We will not share your information with third parties. Occasionally, we may ask for your consent to share you information with your employer i.e. your vaccine status or infection risk if appointment initiated for occupational reasons. Minimal personal information (Name, date of birth) is shared with our laboratory for blood processing.
How you can access and update your information
If you wish to change your personal information with Travel Klinix please make a request and an authorised member of staff will ensure our records are accurate and up to date. Please note, you will be required to supply documentary evidence of any change in personal details.
If you wish to access the personal information held by Travel Klinix about you, please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
16 or Under
In the event of processing information relating to minors, consent is required by an adult. This is located on our risk assessment form.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in August 2021.