Whether you are a small business or a large blue chip organisation, you have a statutory obligation to ensure that your employees are adequately protected from health risks. This applies both at their place of work here in this country and also if they travel abroad on behalf of their employer.
We are able to offer the following services for Corporate Wellbeing:
Hepatitis B Screening and Vaccination
- The Department of Health recommend that all health care workers should be screened and vaccinated. So if you manage healthcare facilities such as a care home please do not hesitate to contact us. Other groups that should consider vaccination are the contact sport clubs such as rugby and boxing.
Why should you consider screening your employees for tuberculosis (TB)?
- Given that we now have a truly global labour market, some organisations employ a significant number of international workers who potentially harbour TB.
- As such there has been a relative rise in the incidence of tuberculosis within these organisations.
- Consequences are employees are off work for prolonged periods.
- Spread of tuberculosis within the workplace – Every infected employee can infect 11 others.
- Adverse press publicity and public perception.
We are able to provide a bespoke service where we can screen with a simple blood test and then evaluate and treat any employees that screen positive.
The Travel Klinix Flu vaccination service
Why offer your employees a flu vaccination?
- Flu is highly contagious and can spread rapidly within confined workplaces.
- Consequently sick employees during the flu season can have a detrimental effect on business continuity.
- Helps reduce absenteeism and associated costs to the business.
- Promotes wellbeing amongst employees and thus productivity.
- We are able to provide vaccinations for large groups conveniently at their place of work and with minimal disruption.
- If you prefer, you can purchase employee flu vouchers, so that they can attend our clinic at their convenience rather than taking time off work.
If your employees are travelling abroad we can provide tailored advice on malaria prevention and relevant vaccinations.
Drugs and alcohol screening
Some of your employees may have critical roles in operating plant machinery, etc. We are able to provide a full screening service at a competitive price.
Why choose us?
- Because we have expert knowledge and specialist staff that provide a high quality service.
- We are extremely competitive and offer group discounts.
- We are also able to offer appointments at short notice and if you wish we can provide the service at your place of work so that you’re able to carry on with your business.
- Finally, all vaccination information is stored on our database with an automated recall system that emails your employees reminders for repeat vaccinations.