FOR A LIMITED PERIOD WE ARE NOW OFFERING FREE TRAVEL CONSULTATIONS AT OUR TRAVEL CLINIC
BOOK NOW on 02476 016519 or email email@example.com.
MENINGITIS B, CHICKENPOX AND BCG VACCINES AVAILABLE! CHECK OUR PRICES
FOR MORE BCG FACTS CLICK HERE
We are a registered yellow fever vaccination centre. Our yellow fever vaccine is only £59 and includes the certificate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02476 016519 to make an appointment
Book now for an appointment here or email us at email@example.com.
Welcome to Travel Klinix. We are a specialist travel health and infection service based in Coventry, West Midlands.We are also designated a Yellow Fever Vaccination centre. You need to travel safely and be able to place trust in the advice you receive. You are able to do this with us because our travel clinic is led by a specialist in travel medicine and is fully accredited and approved by the Care Quality Commission. Our expertise is unrivalled in Coventry and the West Midlands, so you can be reassured that you are receiving advice that you know you can trust. To learn more about why you should seek expert travel advice, watch this video….
What services do we offer?
- Free travel advice
- Travel vaccinations
- Non–travel vaccinations
- Corporate services
- Seasonal flu vaccination
- Post travel assessment of the ill returning traveller
- Travel kits and accessories
What makes us a different to other travel clinics?
Not only are we the only fully independent travel clinic in Coventry, we are also the only travel clinic in the Midlands supervised by a consultant trained in infectious diseases. This allows us to provide a uniquely, bespoke travel advice and vaccinations service led and run by trained and fully qualified staff. Finally, should you fall ill on your return from your destination there is an unrivalled post travel assessment service. Or alternatively, we can provide a screening service if you are well but would like to be checked for infections anyway. All pre-travel consultations are provided by qualified, specialist nurses and our unique post-travel service is conducted by Dr Gowda [learn more]
- Safety:Travel Klinix is supervised by Dr Gowda, an experienced consultant in infectious diseases. He is supported by skilled, specialist travel health nurses. This provides a safe service
- Quality: We pride ourselves on providing a quality service. We aim to exceed our customers’ expectations and are always listening to your suggestions on how we can improve our service
- Value: We provide value for money with highly competitive prices and discounts for large groups/NHS employees without compromising on safety and quality
Travel Klinix is regulated by the Care Quality Commission: 1-728280882